Monday, May 24, 2010

Cubicle Conundrum - Day 82

Under-utilized and overrated resource number two: N, I really want you to stop calling me Under-utilized and overrated resource number two.

N: Why’s that?



Under-utilized and overrated resource number two: Because it’s not my name. It’s offensive, and it’s quite demoralizing because everybody seems to be calling me that right now.

N: Oh, I didn’t look at it that way.



Under-utilized and overrated resource number two: Yes. Besides we’re all in the same boat. You’re the same as me. You’re under-utilized and overrated too. We’re all in this same pointlessly inconsequential state of existence. I have a heart too, you know.

N: Okay I see your point. I won’t call you that any more.

Under-utilized and overrated resource number two: Thank you.



N: From now on, you’re Pointless and Inconsequential Entity With A Heart.



Pointless and Inconsequential Entity With A Heart: ….

N: ….

Pointless and Inconsequential Entity With A Heart: ….



N: You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment